The AI Breakthrough Awards, run by Tech Breakthrough, honors excellence and recognizes the creativity, hard work, and success of companies, technologies and products in the field of Artificial Intelligence. With over 2,950 nominations this year from all over the world and after thorough review, scoring and analysis, AI Breakthrough officially announced that Tellius was selected as a winner in the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards program – taking home the “Best Decision Intelligence Solution” award.
Tellius, the AI-driven decision intelligence platform, is revolutionizing the business intelligence category by empowering everyone—from data scientists to novice users—in any organization to quickly discover insights from all their data. Tellius is the first decision intelligence platform that combines AI and ML-driven automation with a natural language search interface, allowing users to ask questions of their business data, analyze billions of data records in seconds, and gain comprehensive, automated insights in a single platform. Tellius accelerates the analytics process without strenuous manual analysis or complex feature engineering, including identifying root causes for trend changes and uncovering key business drivers and segments.
The award addresses the question “How does your company or product break through the crowded AI market?” and is judged by a panel of experts representing various expertise within the industry, such as business, academic, marketing, and technical, on specific criteria:
The nomination highlighted key features of the platform that exceed each of the criteria, such as innovation, ease of use, functionality, and performance:
- AI-Guided Insights that automates complex data analysis to enable users to dive deeper into root cause analysis, key drivers, and cohort analysis and get more insights in less time.
- Natural Language Search — a Google-like search interface that allows anyone to quickly ask and answer business questions across TBs of data — allowing users to get answers without needing to know SQL to query the data.
- Machine Learning enabled by our unique Dual Analytics Engine that supports sub-second ad hoc analytics and robust AI-powered insights & ML via a cutting edge Spark engine.
- Data preparation layer for last-mile transformations, calculated columns, joins, and KPI creation, at scale. Flexible capabilities include ease of point-and-click prep and power of custom SQL and Python code.
- Connects to wide range of data sources, including cloud data warehouses such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, and Google Bigquery; lakehouses such as Databricks and Amazon S3; databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL, applications such as Salesforce.com and Google Analytics; files such as CSV and XML; and APIs.
We are excited and thankful for the opportunity to show how our Decision Intelligence platform breaks through the crowded market and to be among great company of other winners this year, including AMD, NetApp, Adobe, Verint, SoftBank Robotics, Qualcomm, Verbit, Moody’s, HSBC, Cobalt Robotics, Moveworks, H2O – an impressive list of top companies and startups in the industry.