BI and AI Silos Have Created a Massive Insights Gap
Dashboards Can’t Tell You Why Things Change
Dashboards are great for observing your standard metrics from aggregated data at a high-level and with rigid, pre-determined drill paths. But they cannot address follow-on questions, such as ‘why’ things are happening, or ‘how’ you can effect change in performance.
Manually analyzing volumes of data takes too long
To answer new ad hoc questions, organizations turn to their analyst team who rely on manual techniques, such as slicing-and-dicing of data by SQL/Python code or visual analysis, where it’s difficult to spot signals from the noise, especially when it comes to large datasets. It is far too easy to miss important insights or be focused only on subsets of data that you are most familiar.
Current Tools Don’t Cut It
BI Tools Are Stuck in the Past
- Legacy architecture limited to aggregated data and cannot scale to billions of records
- Limited to answer pre-defined questions and traditional query analysis
- Impossible to diagnose changes in metrics when users are limited by manual and visual analysis techniques
Advanced Techniques Are too Complex
- Requires highly skilled resources to code and develop machine learning models
- Not accessible to business users without extracting results to a separate BI visualization tool
- Complex, inefficient workflow with multiple tools and duplication of data
It's time to modernize your data analytics stack with a better way to uncover insights across all your data
Tellius is an AI-driven decision intelligence platform that helps get relevant insights from all your data faster and easier than ever
Ad Hoc Natural Language Analytics
Data Preparation at Scale
How it works
Connect to your cloud data warehouses, data lakes, databases, applications, and files
Cleanse your data, combine from disparate sources, transform data, and set up data pipelines for automated processing
Explore and visualize your data using natural language. Share findings in interactive vizpads.
Automate insight discovery to easily uncover important findings in your data with embedded machine learning.
Build, tune, and evaluate predictive models and visualize outputs to explain results with ease; operationalize models to business workflow