Company will present a customer panel, participate in a multi-vendor analytics product showdown, and host a best practices roundtable on next-generation analytics at the Summit
RESTON, Va., February 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Tellius, the Search and AI-Powered Analytics Platform, will be introducing Intelligent Conversational Analytics to audiences attending the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2019 held March 18-21 in Orlando, Florida. As a Premier Plus sponsor, Tellius will showcase its platform through live demonstrations on how enterprises can use data and analytics to transform decision making and drive business results.
The Gartner Data & Analytics Summit will offer a holistic view of current trends and topics around data management, business intelligence (BI), and analytics, including innovative technologies such as AI, blockchain and IoT. According to Gartner, “By 2020, 50% of analytical queries either will be generated via search, natural language processing or voice, or will be automatically generated.”* Furthermore, “[b]y 2021, natural language processing and conversational analytics will boost analytics and business intelligence adoption from 35% of employees to over 50%, including new classes of users, particularly front-office workers.”
“Tellius directly addresses organizations’ challenges associated with data analytics adoption and deployment through a unified approach to conversational analytics and automation that incorporates natural language, AI, and data scalability,” said Ajay Khanna, Founder and CEO of Tellius. “We are excited to have customers join us at the Summit to share with the attendees how Tellius has helped them democratize data and gain faster, more accessible insights in their enterprise to drive business impact.”
Build a Data-Driven Organization with Tellius
Organizations across many industries leverage the Tellius search and AI-powered analytics platform as a simplified approach for business users, data analysts, and citizen data scientists to accelerate and collaborate on data exploration, discovery of insights, and machine learning modeling. Tellius can be deployed on-premises or on multiple private and public cloud platforms and is designed to make every enterprise more intelligent with:
- Conversational Analytics – This is category of analytics empowers new levels of self-service where anyone can ask questions using their voice or by typing in natural language into a Google-like search bar to get answers in plain language and visualize their data.
- AI-Driven Automated Discovery – This category of analytics utilizes machine learning algorithms to automatically surface important findings to the user such as anomalies, trends, and segmentation, which saves countless hours of manual data analysis and even provides insights to questions users did not know to ask.
- Unified Analytics Platform – The Tellius platform uniquely combines self-service data preparation, data exploration, automated discovery, and machine learning in a modern architecture that scales to big data, driven by APIs, and embeddable into external applications.
Join Us at Gartner Data & Analytics Summit North America 2019
In addition to getting a live demonstration at the Tellius booth #111 in the exhibit hall and arranging one-on-one meetings with Tellius executives and product experts, attendees have a few additional ways to interact with the company at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit.
- Tellius will be presenting a customer panel on Monday, March 18th at 3:15pm, that focuses on how companies are evolving from business intelligence and analytics toward AI-driven analytics.
- In addition, Tellius will be showcasing its platform during the Analytics Showdown on Tuesday, March 19th at 11:30am, that will allow prospective customers to compare the capabilities of multiple platforms with one another while using the same exact data.
- Tellius will also be hosting a vendor user roundtable on Wednesday, March 20th at 10:30am, to lead a discussion on best practices to implement, deploy, and evaluate success of search and AI-powered analytics initiatives.
* Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms, Cindi Howson, James Richardson, Rita Sallam, Austin Kronz, 11 February 2019.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Tellius is leading the era of intelligent analytics with a business analytics platform powered by AI and machine learning so anyone can ask questions and discover hidden insights with just one click. Created by a team with deep expertise in big data analytics and automated intelligence, Tellius accelerates data-driven insight and decision making for companies in many industries such as retail, media, and financial services, and across many departments such as sales, marketing, and operations. Connect with us at LinkedIn, Twitter, or visit https://www.tellius.com.
Read on PR Newswire