AI-Powered Analytics for Market Access Teams
Tellius helps market access teams make better-informed access, pricing, and product launch decisions. The platform offers:
- A Google-like natural language search interface and AutoViz layer for ad hoc exploration
- Intuitive point-and-click live dashboarding, reporting, and embedded analytics
- Robust automated insights to isolate key drivers, root causes, and anomalies
- Accessible advanced analytics, such as AutoML
This approach allows market access teams to self-serve ad hoc analysis to better inform decision-making and become truly data-driven.
Market Access Performance Monitoring & Optimization
Market access and brand teams can use Tellius to track access performance across brands, geographies, and segments in real-time, based on a unified view of sales, formulary, and third-party data from IQVIA and Symphony. Natural language-based queries and automated insights reveal the impact of market access changes on commercial performance so teams can course-correct quickly to market events.
Predict Impact of Access Changes
Identifying and predicting the impact of access changes across payers is more of an art than a science today. Tellius changes this. The platform’s AI-powered automated insights quickly highlight the impact of real-time access changes across payers to your brands—and can go the next step to predict the impact of potential access change scenarios via AutoML, better-informing contract discussions/negotiations and ultimately driving profitability.
Tellius enables market access and brand teams to monitor access changes and brand performance in real-time. This enables teams to more quickly identify opportunities and risks. It can also inform reimbursement contract negotiations.
AI-powered analytics enables market access and home office teams to identify access growth opportunities by identifying HCPs with favorable access yet low prescription levels. This is made possible by overlaying granular access data with third-party HCP prescription data, combined with automated insights and multiple visualization options. The output target HCP list can be easily shared with field reps.
Customer Success Story
A global pharmaceutical firm’s market access team detected a 12% drop in market share for a particular drug. Using AI-powered analytics, the firm identified the systemic drivers of underperformance and growth opportunities, informing pull-through strategy. The resulting course correction drove an increase in the brand’s market share by 7%, contributing $7.19 million in sales; reaching underserved HCPs, using new channels, to achieve a 43% increase in demand; and improving response time to market changes by using Tellius Auto-Insights to identify drivers behind trend breaks.
Why Tellius for Pharma Market Access
- Get to the root cause of access changes with ML/AI, speeding up the time from insight to action.
- Rapidly explore formulary, claims, and target list data in natural language for better, data-driven decisions.
- Easily connect, blend, query, and draw insights from a variety of internal and syndicated data sources (e.g., Symphony, IQVIA, etc.) to unlock the power of Big Pharma data.
- Automate manual formulary monitoring through intelligent augmentation, freeing up time and reducing risk.
📄 Download the Market Access use case in PDF.